The Specialists in Engineered Structural Foam
To meet your quality and environmental needs Hallam Plastics has developed policies to meet your specific needs. We work with our customers to give the precise quality, environmental and service levels, from basic to full PAPP packages.
Hallam Plastics is an ISO 9001-2008 certified supplier:
We can offer:
- TQM (total quality management) ISO 9001-2008.
- UL 94 materials.
- UL QMRX2 paint application.
- PAPP procedures.
- Inspection control plans (critical and significant parameters).
- Process and material FMEA (failure mode and effect analysis).
- Operator instruction sheets (CTQ, critical to quality).
- ISIR (initial sample inspection reports) on all parts and modifications.
- Integrated engineering change order procedures.
- SPC (statistical process control).
- Hallam Plastics Environmental Management System is based around a simple plan, do, check, act model. It has been created to reduce the impact on our eco systems by minimising waste and maximising use of the resources used in our manufacturing processes.
Hallam Plastics sets out its commitment to achieving the highest environmental standards across its operation.
We have identified the legislative and regulatory requirements that apply to all areas of the company and have a close working relationship with the regulatory bodies that enforce legalisation.
Our policy is to reduce all waste by careful management of finite materials and energy, reducing the use of fossil fuels and increasing the efficiency of the business. Where ever possible, materials are recovered and recycled; either in house or removed from site in a controlled waste system.
Hallam Plastics Limited is committed to on-going monitoring and review processes, so that continual improvement in the management of its environmental performance can be achieved.