The Specialists in Engineered Structural Foam
Welcome to Hallam Plastics
Whether your project is best suited for injection moulding or engineered structural foam injection moulding, Hallam Plastics’ in-house multiple processes provide a ‘one-stop-shop’ resource. Best technical expertise ensures we efficiently manage the job from design, through tooling management and tool trials to pre-production and full production – all underpinned by our quality accreditation of ISO 9001-2008. Attention to detail and customer service support forms the basis for us delivering on time, on budget, every time.
Company history in brief
- Established in 1971.
- Over 40 years’ experience in engineered structural foam.
- 1971 First engineered structural foam machine in UK.
- 1987 First ESF processor to achieve BS5750.
- 1990 Injection moulding introduced.
- 1997 Introduction of vacuum forming.
- 1997 Achieved ‘Investor In People’ status.
- 1999 Polymer fabrication added.
- 2001 ISO14001 achieved.
- 2002 Successful trials of moulding painted recycled products.
- 2003 First structural foam sales incorporating anti-microbial additives (MRSA resistant).
- 2003 Recycling of painted plastic parts.
- 2004 Installation of direct material feed system.
- 2005 Installation of paint track.
- 2009 Development of RTC.
- 2011 First European twin-shot structural foam moulder.
- 2015 Investment in new Engel 15kg.
- 2016 New Hallam product partnership collaboration.
- 2017 Sanding shop.
- 2017 Construction of new paint isolation booth.
- 2017 New corporate identity launched showcasing Hallam Plastics as one of the leading authorities in engineered structural foam and injection moulding.